In today’s world with more and more connections and travel opening up to more and more people as we become a more mobile planet, what happens to pets? How can the pet travel? Can dogs and cats fly in the plane? Well the same as people they are able to cross borders and travel by airplane but with more restrictions and regulations.
Understanding these rules can seem a nightmare as not only do different countries have different exit and entry rules, but airlines also have their own policy towards live animal pet travel, with some being a lot more restrictive to fly pets to than others. Heat and weather embargoes also play a role for different airports, airlines and countries. It’s a lot more complicated for dogs and cats than for people flying, where simply a few clicks on a phone app and the flight is confirmed!
Pet travel takes careful planning and can take up to 9 months to prepare depending on which country you are going to. This is where Pet relocators come in and ease the process for you, make sure all the correct paperwork is in place, vaccinations and blood tests in check and flights booked. Pet travel can be less complicated.
A pet travel service providing you assistance for pet travel for relocation or holidays.
- travel can be required for relocation for work or personal reasons
- pet travel can be for bringing the pets to Japan or Europe or USA or Canada, for Summer vacations
- travel can by flying cargo, excess baggage, in-cabin, or private jet for pets
- pet travel can be corporate moves, or just you moving your babies back home, every pet gets professional care
- Ferndale has assisted in thousands of pet travel moves before
- we have a strong network of IPATA approved agents we have worked with for 20 years helping for safe travel
Ferndale will advise you on the latest current travel information for your dog or cat. Whether it’s pet crates you need, airline pet import or shipping documents, or the full door-to-door pet travel service. We have helped dog and cat owners for over 20 years with pet travel. Our advice on air care services will help give you peace of mind, and ensure your animals arrive safely!